SGT Markets is looking for a Technical Trading Specialist
SGT is a fast-growing, multi-asset broker looking for an experienced technical person to join our team and work closely with management to manage and optimise multiple trading platforms. SGT offers flexible, remote working hours to fit in with a 24-hour off-site support team.
- Installing and configuring MT4 / MT5 Servers
- Ensuring the continuous operation and running of the MT4/ MT5 systems
- Setting up and maintaining new and existing financial products: FX, CFD’s, Cryptos. Etc.
- Understanding of aggregation/bridge technologies and configurations: centroid, PXM, etc.
- Knowledge of trading, for the setup and configuration of client accounts
- Knowledge of FIX API connectivity
- Troubleshooting system issues, managing system upgrades, document processes and providing technical support for users
- Monitoring system performance, availability, backup/restore and continuity of trading platforms, systems & software
- Performing routine audits of the trading platform systems and software Performing periodic health and performance checks of all trading platforms and systems
- Working closely with team for resolving issues related to the trading platforms, systems and software.
- Perform updates, backups, restoration, migration, and upgrades,
- Setup and Configuration of IT related systems,
- Communication with Vendors, (list to be confirmed)
- Monitor the implementation of IT related projects,
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth and correct operation of the Company’s systems and trading platforms.
- Following the company’s operational procedures and internal controls in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical support in areas relating to trading execution
- Design reporting with management to gather daily/weekly /month PNL numbers
- Reconciliation systems for positions at LP v. client’s exposure (STP)
- Other trading-related responsibilities as determined by SGT’s management.
- Senior level qualifications and experience in managing and optimising trading platforms and associated technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
If you have the experience outlined below and are interested in a discrete chat about the opening, please send us your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.